International online money transfers from Russia
to more than 50 countries
The service is available only for individuals.
Where can you send a money transfer from?
Card transfers: Mir, VISA, MasterCard.
Bank transfers: Sberbank, Tinkoff, Alfa Bank, Post Bank and others.
Korona Pay: you can pay for the purchase of cryptocurrency (USDT, USDC, BTC)
Where can you send a money transfer?
EU countries, Israel, Turkey, the UAE, the UK and others.
You can receive money to:
1. Bank accounts in any country
2. Crypto wallets
3. Cash exchange offices in Turkey, Czech Republic, Spain
Transfer money in a convenient way - to your bank card, bank account, e-wallet or cryptocurrency wallet of your relatives and friends.
99% of money transfers are received by the Recipient on the same day!
We provide reliable and fast service to our clients: FINTECH money transfers meet all requirements of international payment systems.
How to send a transfer?
1. Contact our manager via Telegram or WhatsApp chat. Specify the method of transfer, the amount of transfer, as well as the details of the sender and the recipient.
2. Our manager will send you the details for payment.
3. Within 30 minutes your payment will be processed.